This email may be short, but I wanted to finally send some pictures with it.
For Halloween we were to stay inside and do our weekly planning that we normally do on friday mornings. So we did, amongst some of our investigators (Alicia, Ariana, and Amari--Alicia's 2 kids) that came trick-or-treating to our apartment, and then after we were done planning, we carved pumpkins quickly before going to bed. It was a lot of fun! Mine is on the left and Sis. Buhler's is on the right. Can you guess what mine is? (and the little thing at the bottom of mine is supposed to be grass, not a fire...I was in a hurry:)
Things are going well, we are doing well, we are ready for the work to explode here soon. We are really focusing our efforts on the members, hoping to see some great success from it, that our Mission President has said we will. But our mission made our goal of 50 baptisms in Oct! And now we're shooting for 70 in Nov, and 3 in our area specifically. So please pray for that.
I love you all!
Love, Sis. Gurr
No comments:
Post a Comment