skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Field is White!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bummer

April 7, 2008

I just wrote a super long email and it got erased when I sent it...I'll send one next week. My time is up. But I love you all! I'm doing well (just really bummed right now).
Love Melissa
Posted by Camille at 12:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (34)
      • The Church is true!
      • Finally Some Pictures!
      • Hey hey
      • It's fixin' to be Winter it seems!
      • It's Fall Y'all!
      • Happy Conference Weekend!
      • It's fixin' ta 'pear fall-like here!
      • Hey y'all
      • Hello from Murfreesboro, TN!
      • I'm Fixin' to be Transferred!
      • Fixin' To
      • Bueno!
      • Mom and Dad: Happy 31st Anniversary! You are the b...
      • Mission Story of the Week
      • The Church is true!
      • Happy August!
      • Great Week!
      • Have a Blessed Day!
      • Hey y'all
      • Busy Week
      • The Church is true!
      • Great week
      • We're fixin' to go laser-tagging!
      • Oh hey!
      • Great week!
      • Hello after all!
      • Yo ho!
      • Yay for Mother's Day!
      • Hey y'all!
      • It's fixin' to be May this week!
      • Hey hey!
      • Yo Ho!
      • Bummer
      • I am a real Tennesseean!
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)

Contributors

  • Camille
  • Melissa
  • Rosanna
  • The Gurrs